- Release Date
- 21st Oct 2008
- 6th Feb 2009
- 23rd Oct 2008
- Vampires, Super Natural
Sorry, no review of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia yet.
About The Game
A New Hero Rises
Take on the role of heroine Shanoa, member of the Ecclesia, an organization that has sworn to defeat the evil forces of Dracula.
Following on the success of Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin the legendary Castlevania series is back on the Nintendo DS. This time you play as a member of the Ecclesia, an organization that has sworn to defeat the evil forces of Dracula. Use the brand new Glyph attack system which has more than 100 different combinations to battle Dracula and his minions throughout 20 explorable areas. Take part in side quests and collect items to power up your character in the next great Castlevania game produced by Koji Igarashi.
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia features intense side-scrolling action game play as you quest to collect elements that will help you battle against Dracula
- Explore all-new outdoor areas from the forests to the ocean
- Compete head-to-head via the Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection
- Sell and buy items and equipment you have found while playing with other players utilizing Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection
- Utilize multiple abilities and attacks simultaneously with the all-new Glyph attack system
- Replay more than once to discover multiple endings
- Connect to the upcoming Wii version of Castlevania Judgment for special unlockable items
Can you defeat Dracula once again and save mankind?
Sweet game, Portrait of Ruin is greatly preferred though.
Dawn of Sorrow is preferred to a small degree too.
Dawn of Sorrow is a far superior game to Order of Ecclesia.
I'm a little surprised NL never reviewed this one.
I'd argue that it's one of the very best Metroidvanias, right up there with Symphony of the Night and the two Sorrows.
Never played Portrait of Ruin, but between Eclessia and Dawn of Sorrow I prefer Eclessia just slightly more.
Tap here to load 4 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...