I’ve been taking a big interest in art in general lately (if you couldn’t already tell). So I sketched and colored some of my favorite things from November. We’re in the middle of December already, but it’s something I wanted to share!
1. Glossier Body Hero Oil Wash. Even though I wrote about it in the last post, I’ve been using it throughout the end of November up until now. It smells nice and doesn’t make my skin feel dry at all. Leaves me smelling kind of like roses and kind of like a chlorinated swimming pool, though.
2. Kiehls Calendula and Aloe Hydrating Masque. I’ve been using it nonstop since I got it from the VIB sale and it’s one of my favorite purchases. It smells like a sweet, herbal tea and I’d very much like to spread it on my toast for breakfast.
3. Glossier Rose Balm Dot Com. Glossier makes my favorite lip balms because they’re price-friendly and they just work. The rose one smells of roses (duh), which is one of my favorite scents. If you have Milky Jelly Cleanser, that’s exactly how it smells like! (Never mind that I already own a Birthday and Original Balm Dotcom.)
4. Copic Markers. I colored this sketch in with these! They give such a nice wash of color without any weird overlapping, as long as I work somewhat fast with them.
5. Coffee! I’ve been drinking coffee every morning with just a little spoonful of sugar and a lot of milk. How do you like your coffee?
6. Pink Glossier Bags. They’re so perfect to travel with, and they come with every Glossier purchase! I packed my everyday makeup in one, all my Copic markers in another, my painting supplies in yet another one, and I have a spare for the little odds and ends that don’t really belong anywhere.
7. Rhodia Rhodiarama Dot Grid Notebook. I’m using it as a bullet journal right now. It’s a bit on the pricey end for a notebook, but I love it. It lays flat, and has a dot grid that isn’t too noticeable at a glance, but at the same time is noticeable enough to easily see them (lol). I think yellow is my new favorite color.
8. NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer. I love this so darn much! It’s replaced my HG Radiant Creamy Concealer, which I’ve been using for the past 4 or 5 years. Oh yeah, there’s no #8 in the photo because I forgot to add it.
On an unrelated note: Lately I’ve been toying with the idea of having just… shorter posts? Something not as heavily curated/edited/worked as hard on? It seems like almost a funny thing to say, especially since having a blog nowadays takes hard work. But I kind of miss doing more intimate posts that I can write up in 10 or 15 minutes. So don’t mind if I’ll pop in with something like this every so often. Hopefully it’s still enough content to spark a conversation in the comments!
Also someone please get me a nice white desk the faux wood looks fugly in photos